Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*Sleep

Yeaa .. Insomnia. She can't sleep either.
It seems to be something I’ve been dreading these days and here I go.. turning my blog into my own personaldiarytypething.

I know they say sleeping ‘at-the-right-time’ [that's supposed to be read as if your mom was saying it hahah] is one of the most imperative things, but sleeping… My body just doesn’t see the point.
Sleeping means not using every moment possible, because no matter when I sleep I always wake up at around 12PM [excluding days like today, when I slept at 7AM].
It means missing talking to my mom and brothers, who only get free at 3PM their time, 12AM our time.
It means missing out on a certain type of privacy and silence which I can’t get during the day.
Oh and how I love that..
But sleep. Sleep can be scary.
People do weird things in their sleep. I do weird things in my sleep. Cough. Such as calling people, hiding newspapers, and some more things I’d prefer not to disclose. I think I may have a sleeping disorder, and I know you’re rolling your eyes Nishant. Maybe I have anxiety problems, because sometimes I just lay in bed thinking, nerve-racking.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who doesn’t like sleeping. I mean, I enjoy the sleep itself, just not the idea of it, if that makes sense. I’ve tried getting to sleep – counting sheep and the whole shebang, but it just doesn’t work if there’s something else I want to be doing.

Anyways. Let’s see if it goes away, I’m praying it’s just another phase. That’s life right?

18 comments:

Nishant said...

Well, I really don't know. Go ask a doctor or something instead of cribbing. No offence.

Shalaka said...

Hello!

Well, if you feel that you're suffering from Insomnia, you should visit a doctor.

If it's just one of those phases of life, then you should probably just ignore it and allow it to pass. That would save you the trouble of worrying:P.

Anyway, nicely written!

*reshma* said...

one or two slaps across ur face would do u good nishant!! silly boy!! jk...lol radhii...its definately a phase...i love my sleep...but during the night...i always look forward 2 them...thinking of what crazyy dreams that would creep in2 my brain and cuddling up under my blanket...think of us n try n sleep...should work!! hope u dream of pretty birds and butterflies!! (lets see if u recognize that line!!??!!)

matz said...

hey!!
nice choice of topic! .. and very well written! i look at sleep in a complete different manner.. im a person who can sleep whenever n wherever i want... n to me sleeping is the best part of my time at home!! itz soo .. good! llol .. i kno i don make sense lol.. newayz .. good post ..

tc

matz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radhii said...

A) Happy Birthday Freshma/Reshulala[for everyone who didn't know, I MADE THAT UP, yes bow to the QUEEN baybeh ;)]/Whispengu/Wallpaper/Fresh/Fronut/Damn-cat-woman/Reshma/Resh/Varghese/'VER'ghese/Werghese/Goosegheese/Gheese/Cheese/Cheesehog/Hog/Fatty/Fat-ass/Misty/Sandy........... Okay screw it, I'm making an entire post =P
B) Well guys. The phase has passed! It's 11PM AND I actually feel SLEEPY! I think I know what it was.. Restlessness. I needed to sort some things out with myself ;).. Which I did today. So I don't really expect any more comments, unless they're to tell me how abnormally hyperly weird they think I am which is all cool i guess.
C)Nishant. I'm not cribbing. Go get into a permanent sleep wud u?
D)Yes I recognize the line resh. DEAR MOONY! Right? :$
E)Lol Matziiiiiii. I love sleeping too. I just CANT

Radhii said...

Good heavens that was a huge comment.

anish said...

sleep is essential.

and uhm i love the way u write! so blog on! i like these personal posts of urs! =)

*reshma* said...

well would u look that, she actually remembers!!...yepp... its from DEAR MOONy..lol...which by the by...is kinda of stagnating at the moment...i reely dun think i can convert that poem in2 song..jus think ill chuck it in2 the rest of my useless junk of writings...*sigh*...
PS...thnx my smoofie fer the all good wishes fer my bday!! i feel spewciaalll :))!! mmwwuuahhh!! :D...missin my fols though :CC...*tear*...1st bbday without them...

*reshma* said...

folks** PPS..at the moment looks like moi is also suffering from insomnia...gess its the bday thing :S

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Radhii said...

I said offending anonymous comments wouldn't be tolerated and I seriously meant it.

For the last time,
Screw off.

Nishant said...

But you are cribbing.


























































!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radhii said...

Hey. Fine I'm cribbing. But you were more when you were sick.

Nishant said...

How does that matter? And when was I cribbing? You were cribbing for me to go for the movie and I only said I couldn't. Hmm. Cribbing it is.

Radhii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

heyy!!
If u think u hav insomia..
i think u shud visit the doctor..
dunt get mad or nythin..
nyways
i g2g..
SLEEP-SKOOL TOM!
tc
mwah
hf
3sha:D:D

Anonymous said...

INSOMNIA***
Nd if u think ur SUFFERING from INSOMNIA!
LOL!
-3sha