Friday, October 27, 2006


The Adventures of Zoot Woman! Part One ..

Were any of you wondering where Sonia had disappeared a few days ago? This IS a really bad first ‘proper’ post, and really random too, but I found it funny, and couldn't resist! (PLUS, I’m listening to Nth Degree and that might explain a lot). So were you trying to call her? No response? Well, if she hasn’t told you, it’s because she decided one morning, while eating ‘breakfast’ , to go to Oman. Yes, you read right! They picked up their passports, and they went to Muscat absolutely spontaneously. Absolutely on the spot! The storys a little something like this…

You guys know the drill. Last day before a set of holidays. Hugs. Goodbyes. Conversations about when we’re going to meet up. Movie plans. Plans regarding things we know are never going to happen. Well, my pally wally Sonia was shedding a few tears due to the fact that we have 34 science chapters this term. I told her I would call her. When I eventually did, we talked about, if my memory serves me right, cheese and having a night were everyone would come over; we would rent DVDs and watch them till like 3 in the morning. She told me to sleep on it. The next morning, at around 12, when I called Sonia to finalize everything, she didn’t pick up her phone. So I called her house phone, but to no avail. I waited a few hours, then I made another attempt. I finally gave up after like 100 missed calls. Two after that I saw her online! You know what? See it for yourself. The advantages of Messenger Plus!


(7:59 PM) * .. radhΐι .. *: HEYwhere the hell have u beenn gurrlllllll ??
(7:59 PM) L@ura s0n!@ suB: Heyyy .. supp?
(7:59 PM) L@ura s0n!@ suB: dont ask
(8:00 PM) * .. radhΐι .. *: ... u may continue typing ..
(8:00 PM) * .. radhΐι .. *: * continues to waiitt *
(8:00 PM) L@ura s0n!@ suB: we went out with cARoline n her family fer breakfast day before yesterday...n landed up in de Muscat Sheraton
(8:00 PM) * .. radhΐι .. *: UMMMMM .. excuse me?
(8:00 PM) * .. radhΐι .. *: :S


So as I was saying, two days later she comes online like the monkey that she is and has the nerve to ask me ‘suppp ?’ . I was like, “What happened to our plans?!?”.. So basically during these holidays my activities have been limited to ' couch potato-ness ' and starting this blog. I did absolutely nothing while people whisked off to various countries! And that’s all she said before going offline and telling me to ' call ' ! Oh well. Atleast now I know why they call her Zoot Woman!!!

PS: I'm just kidding. Zoot Woman has nothing to do with being an idiot!
PPS: HAPPY belated DIWALI to everyone !!
PPPS: SORRY! One more thing .. I defininately AM going to get killed for the picture which i don't think sonia knew i had :P .. SO UH .. I NEED SUPPORT !! :P

20 comments:

Radhii said...

PPPPS: .. One last thingy lol. SORRY SAGARIIIII !!!

Anonymous said...

heyy !! nice blog ! u write rely well ! d pic is kinda funni n weird ! KEEP IT UP !

Anonymous said...

hiya...i totally support u..so Sonia dont u dare touch my frend or ill kill u i promise i will..well atleast dont harm her till after the inter school swimmmin..we really need her to swimm...haha..jus kiddin..u can nvr harm her:P..well..nice blog radhii..keep goin..Megs

Menaka said...

i luv the pic..i'm sure sonia and sagari will um appreciate the gesture....nice wrting to :D:D

Anonymous said...

u deleted my comment u assss....im still killing u
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i got to admit...de article is nice

Anonymous said...

lol i didnt delee ur comment !! it didnt come :S

Rayna said...

Heyy...Brilliant picture...lol, i'm sure sonia and sagari appreciate it ALOT. Nice writing tho..looking forward to more posts!
Till then,
Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

i luuvvv the pic...hahah!!! sonia hve u ever thot of doin goofy photoshoots!!! hehe..jkjk ive lukd worse!! luv the article radzz.woohoo..nice goin... *resh*

Radhii said...

This is in response to Sonias comment on my other post for this post :S .. Actually it's for all of you. But what the heck! YEA. I believe i DID ask for support. SHE IS GOING TO DECAPITATE ME !

anish said...

sonia - we (as in ali and me) have seen enough of her in the bus!:P---once you start her radio it doesnt stop...:P but she is really fun and sweet so its cool..:P

decent start radhi..and finally..'welcome to the blogosphere'...dont let the fire die out!

blog on!

Radhii said...

Lol finally anish! I told you not to doubt me :P

Anonymous said...

heylo!!
amazin pic..i hvnt seen sonia killl u lately..it'll be a good change..lol..nice article..hf
n as every1 say..blog on!!

Anonymous said...

hey radhi!
loll nice storyyy...soniaaa u crazzzzyyy birddd:P! lol...keep it up radhi ..ur blogs reely fun to read...even i was a lil jobless when i read it..
nice work..niki!

Anonymous said...

heyy radhi,
nice story......waitin to read more of ur posts....n keep it up

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog...Fun readin ur blogs...-Trisha!

Radhii said...

NIKI!! IDIOT! Where have u been? It's no fair. You get to come online from school. IDIOT. Oh and speaking of Sonia, that's not even the half of it :P jk jk.
Fatema .. THANKS! and HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY !!!
TRISHA JANI! Thanks lol. Update ur space. I need reading content and i need to know what u've been upto nowdays :P

Anonymous said...

heyy radhii,
thanx alot 4 wishin ......... n keep bloggin on
--fatema--

Anonymous said...

WEN IS PART TWO COMING OUT !!
OOH !! WE COULD RUIN HER SOCIAL STATUS ! *sonia i still love you ok* - *coughh*

Radhii said...

I honestly don't know what to write! There's so much to say.. Need help!!

Unknown said...

Sure i will!!