Wednesday, October 25, 2006



The First One ..


Hey guys!! I know you were expecting some amazing, interesting, phenomenal blog post, but really, I figured since this is my first one on blogspot.com and I've ditched the whole ' MSN space ' thingy, I should write some sort of an introduction...




You guys know I’ve tried blogging before, if it even counts as blogging. There are quite a few reasons that I decided to start a proper blog… The first being that my brother, my best friend, is a trillion miles away and I’d like him to be somewhat up to date with what’s going on in this far from exciting country. It’s not only my brother though, it’s my entire family!! My mom’s in Boston with Niki, my cousins on my moms side are all somewhere in the states. Be it my amazing cousin Steph in Florida, my cousins Anish and Karun in Oklahoma, or my cousins Richie and Mary (who btw went to MIT :P). On my Dads side a predominance of the family lives in Delhi and the rest live places that are anyways far away from the UAE. Another reason was that of course, the reason everyone makes blogs, just to express thoughts on pretty much everything, see other peoples opinions, and in some cases inform people – like Rayna’s Diwali thingy which by the way, I – the uninformed Hindu Christian liked a lot. Last but not least, I like to write, I LOVE to write :P. Well, that’s about it. That's my super duper introduction. Look forward to the one I told most of you about, it’s nearly done! A big thanks to Jyothsna! OKAY! So here’s to blogging!




17 comments:

Menaka said...

hii gr8 blog...keep blogging on this blog..:D:D

Radhii said...

Lol thanks Mini !! You used the word ' blog ' three times :P
I shall !!

Anonymous said...

hiiiii....well...i really like ur 'style' of writing...its different...like mini said..keep blogging on this blog...lol..nyway... cant wait fer ur next article [based on moi(dats right me de great..one n only ME!!)]to come out...yaaay...im gonna b famous!!..nyway...de point is its a great blog n u should write more cuz ur good at it

Anonymous said...

hey..!..Radhii ur blog rox..!..Amazin...Oie..N as sonia said rite abt her n ME!lol:PAnyways keep bloggin it..Keep me up to date to..Im nt IN DA SAME SKOOL!LOL!Bt im In Dxb STILL!!Anyways Rite...Rite..N rite..!!

Radhii said...

Thanks guys! Oh and the reason I'm writing about Sonia is because the lil mouse ran off to Muscat unexpectedly ( and without telling me .. *gurrr* ) ..

Rayna said...

hey radhii!
All the best....keep blogging regularly. I hope to read some really good stuff from u!
cheers!

Anonymous said...

hey raddz!!
Love the blog! I never knew you had such an undying prediliction for me..*sigh* u never even show it while I'm there. Your writing's really imrpoved.. last i remember.. u learnt how to spell "a" :P:P! Ok so i gotta get back to work..nice shit!

Anonymous said...

hey radhii...nice blog...hmm well looks like u have lodsa people away from this crazy land to inform.so keep goin..tc
Megs

Radhii said...

Lol i love u too niki .. *sighhh*

Anonymous said...

oh dear lord:p

hopefully all the posts wont be about r...g...well u know who:P!(dont u agree niki)

good luck with the new blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey awesome blog. Truly radhii - like. I loved it. Keep ENTERTAINING me like i do you. Avi

Anonymous said...

hiii...*cough*...about de pic...UR ABSOLUTELY NOT LIVING PAST 8 O CLOCK ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

heyy radhii,
nice blog...had fun readin it...keep up the gud work .... n im waitin 4 da next update

---fatema--

Anonymous said...

radhiiiii...ill b honest..way 2 loong..hehe..jk jk..it was kewl..didnt actually read da hole thing but im sure it rox...promise 2 read it later...dun hate fer this..u noe me, such a lazzy person...but kewl blog!! ;P luv *resh*

Unknown said...

heylo!!
i din noe u lykd writin..nvmind..in dat ccase y dn u eva complette ur eng land work??
lol..nice blog..u gt mny ppl to keep informed..u shud put up pics ov ur artistic work u noe..ppl trust me if u see her drawins..u'll be amazed..
neways..hf..n keep blogginn!!

Radhii said...

Hey Dollface! Thankuuu!! Someone actually appreciates my drawing. =) and hey! Btw, I always do my english work. I just never remember to pack my bag. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey i don get why shits like dat try to play wid peoples lives. I mean wtf is wrong wid dat guy. But anyways thanks Radhii for making us aware of all this bull shit happenning in dis world.