Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ten things I’m dying to do before December ends ..
(however impractical or unrealistic any of them may be)
1.Drive my dad’s car on the highway.
2.Sing in the entirety of the public… Really. Really. Loud.
3.Catapult off the Garhoud Bridge. I doubt I’d actually get hurt. It’s only water right?
4.Slap the following people: John Kerry. I wonder if the Botox would make my hand bounce off. Hmmmmm…
5.Hug the following people: George Bush. Shaquille O'Neal. Donald Rumsfeld. Simon and Garfunkel.
6.Kiss the following people: Cesc Fabregas
7.I want to walk home from school, not to school. Maybe on Children’s day. Who knows? :P
8.Give a speech on the importance of the existence of some sort of catholicon. *guuurrrrrr*
9.Have a comedy marathon-although I will need a popcorn parter. John Cleese. Steve Martin. Jerry effing Seinfeld!!! John Travolta. Johnny Depp :P (although not exactly comedy) Katharine Hepburn. Ben Stiller! Omg. I could just die......

10. Learn how to play this one song in this one million year old piano book I found at home.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hii radhii!!
lol...ur list is damn funny n kindda impossible..aprt frm d walkin bak home thingy..rayna wntd 2 sdo diz crazy thing too n wee bth decided to do it 2geda...u cn join..hmm..we'll walk upto my houz..its not all dat far is it?? only lyk 2 hrs walkin or mayb 3 :P
neways..do temme if u fnsh ne1 of these 10 crzy things..

Radhii said...

well. I've already started number 10. and I can drive dads car on a side road .. so maybeeee :P I dunno. I'm thinking.

Shalaka said...

heyy!!
wow.. what amazingly impossible 10 things do you want to do! lol. well if you do walk home from school, i'll come till the gulf news office lol! then i'll probably get tired (after all the screaming during the music competition) and call my dad and ask him to come and pick me up. I must ask you one question - you want to hug george bush?? why? anyway nice idea, awesome post. byeeee!!
PS: reply to my "why do you want to hug george bush?"

*reshma* said...

i wud totallyy help u if u wantd 2 do ny of these tasks before dec although i highly doubt it wud happen...but nevertheless u gots my total support..say, i tink ill actually join u!!! cant wait!! :p

Anonymous said...

I wanna helpppp!!!I dunt mindddd....Seriously....Especially da walkkk!!!I wud definately walkk!!!
3sha!

Radhii said...

Shalaaaaka!
Well. Seeing as I live in Sharjah, I don't think walking to the gulf news building will help much :P.
About George W .. I don't know. Because I'm republican? Because Jeb is Gov of Florida? I don't know actually. :S Lol

Rayna said...

hey!
an amazing list, very very very practical. not.
have fun , when u fnsh any one thing lemme noe.
Lets walk together!
--->raynaaaa

Anonymous said...

lol a little weird im reading this now but nice list..ur lucky ur not as crazy as me sis:P
-niki

Radhii said...

Whatchu talking about boy? Ur a wimp! :P

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UR BLOG