Friday, February 02, 2007

Welcoming Myself Back .. *

I feel pretty crummy that my first post in over a month isn’t big, good, or out of the ordinary. It’s small, humble, and it means something to me; and I followed the statement ‘dont post something bad just for the sake of postingg’ unkowingly. Thank you, Tejas.

Everything I had to say is small and sweet, whether it’s a goodbye to the 12ve’s, yesterdays awesomeness and satisfaction, my vacation, or just how much I phreaking missed blogging!

So, for the 12th graders… You know how much you’re going to be missed, each and every one of you. I'm sure you’ve been told that a million times, but it’s still worth saying! School isn’t going to be the same without you guys, Sharjah bus isn’t going to be the same without you guys, nothing’s going to be the same. I'm never going to forget you guys.

Nextly (new word :P), Sports Day was incredible. From marching, to running, to my flat-foot-ed-ness killing me, to relay, to getting torn apart by jungle-ball-playing-savage-fifth-graders! My house did astoundingly; we won. I made myself proud; I got gold in all my individual events (besides high jump, stop laughing!). My relay team rocked… My band friends rocked… My friends broke records… Yesterday was just out of this world.

Winter vacation. A very very overdue Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! I saw my ENTIRE family, therefore my vacation, though it had its bad parts, was so worth it. Two new beautifully wonderful places and one old one. Is it possible to not have fun in Delhi?

Lastly. Blogging. I’ve missed blogging SO much. There’s nothing like writing, there’s nothing like reading. Regularity is back!

PS: I couldn’t not include this. Song of January: Here (In Your Arms), as much as you may hate that Reshma :P

15 comments:

Sonia said...

hello there Radhii..

yes.. all of us are definately gonna miss the 12th graders..we love you guys!!!

SPORTS DAY WAS A BLAST...
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

yes a very VERY belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

We missed you too Radhii:D

I LOVE THAT SONG....

i love you!!
-SOnia

*reshma* said...

heyy!! u noe i luv that song jus as much as u do!!..well wat can i say..was definately short n sweet and yes ofcourse welcome back!! looking forward 2 some funky posts n artwork!! blog on!! sports was superly dooperly awsome n so was the past year and that game of jungle ball was bloody brilliant!! well... will b waiting fer u ur next post...

Anonymous said...

well spent penny?

Anonymous said...

heyy!!!
Finally ur bak!!
LOL!
Ya i cant get mad at u now..
BELATED merry christmas n Happy new year..
Nd congratzzz 2 all u ppl..!..(sports day!)
Keep bloggin..
Frequently..
Trisha(3sha)

anish said...

congratulations...! =)

Radhii said...

Hey guys! =) =)

No seriously !! I'm really happy I'm blogging again. There's so much I want to write about !

RESHMA .. U said that you would get sick of that song after listening to it three times!

Anonymous... A Well Spent Penny.. You know the expression ' Penny for your thoughts ? ' .. Yea. I kinda like it.
Anish, I should be congratulating you ! =p

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

hey radhiii

congratzz for uncountabble number of medals u won on sportzz day
and it was great fun...........

will miss al de 12th graders esp.de ones we used to bugg lyk hell(lisha,linda,meenakshi etc..)

ure blog roxx
keep bloggin


ciao
arthi

Shalaka said...

heyy!
YAY! You're back:)! Congrats for all your medals:D!
Oh, and yes - we're all going to miss the wonderful 12th graders!

Anyway, WELCOME BACK!

Rayna said...

hey!!
congrats!!! u deserved all the gold man..
Who isn't going to miss the 12th graders, they were the best batch this school ever had!
anyhow, welcome back!!
Looking forward to your future posts!!

Radhii said...

Hey guys!

Thanks for welcoming me back :P
I feel all warm and fuzzy ! I was missedddd :P :D :D :D

Rhea said...

hey!
I've been meaning to comment for ages but sadly my laziness has got in the way :P
Love you blog, you've got a great sense of humour :D
And yes, we're gonna miss the twelthies lots...! They were awesome and I don't think there'll be another batch like them :(
Congratulations on the medals! and great to see you blogging again..!
Looking forward to future posts.
Blog on!

Anonymous said...

fuzzmaster

Radhii said...

It's fuzzmiss not fuzzmaster! Fuzzmaster, you are not. So STOP trying to be. I know you think ure all .. fuzzitchish! BUT.... As long as I'm around. It stays fuzzmiss. HA!

Nishant said...

Umm welcome back? (Both ways)

Radhii said...

Thanks Nish =P ?